First off, let me apologize for these cruddy pictures. I took them with my cruddy phone. I'll go slap myself on the wrist for even posting these. This weekend I met my sister-in law, Brandi, at a craft fair where she was selling some baby items and fabric bins (more on those in a second). I brought Charlie with me and dressed him in one of her creations.
She also made this onsie that he wore to her baby shower...
My little baby! Where have you gone? sniffle : /
That afternoon I was standing in my bathroom thinking " I HAVE to change this room up a bit. Not much has changed in about 4 years since we renovated it. Well, the easiest way to change a room is with paint and accessories, right? So the first thing that I decided to get rid of was our shower curtain. I've been itching to get a floor to ceiling curtain to make the room feel taller, so it was time to say our goodbyes.
But I didn't wanna just toss it. My mind jumped back to earlier that day when I saw Brandi's fabric bins. I could get a whoooole bunch of bins out of that one shower curtain! And yesterday afternoon she hooked a girl up! That girl being me, in case you were confused.
Super cute, huh? And the uses are endless.
* Fill it with extra rolls of TP and sit it on the back of the potty for easy access.
* Fill it with fruit and set it on the kitchen counter.
* Use it as a diaper caddy and keep all those diapers, wipes, and ointment together.
* Give it to a new grad who's headed off to college to use as a shower caddy so all of their toiletries are wrangled in one easy-to-carry tote.
* Wrangle up some toys in a playroom or nursery. It would even look cute with a plant inside of it!
* Use it as a gift bag to deliver goodies to your momma for Mother's Day!
* Fill it with all of your 'day at the beach' goodies.
Have y'all re-purposed any 'already had it' items lately? I wanna hear about em!